- Parabolic trough solar thermal collectors concentrate heat from sunlight.
- Plant is expected to displace 175,000 tons of CO2 every year, equivalent to planting 1.5 million trees or taking approximately 15,000 cars off the road.
- Nameplate power: 100 MW
- Mirrors: 258,048
- Solar collector assembly loops: 192
- Solar collector assemblies per loop: 4
- Solar collector assembly units: 768
- Total area of plant site: approx. 2.5 km2
- Solar field aperture area: 627,840 m2
- Absorber pipes: 27,648
Click here for Shams One Flyer.
Click here for Shams Corporate Brochure.